CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Christmas


Hello to all our friends and family!


We are really new to this blogging situation, so please be patient! So we'll start off with how CRAZY 2007 has been! I have completely thrown myself into my job as a Varsity Rep and I love it! By God's grace, Jayson got a fabulous promotion and is no longer on TERRIBLE shift work! He is an Inmate Systems Officer working DAYS and has WEEKENDS and HOLIDAYS OFF!!!! YAY!!! We got married on September 8 in the most perfect ceremony every. We want to thank our parents and friends for all their love and support....and for putting up with me when I went crazy!


After the honeymoon in Disney World, we are back at home in Yazoo City with the best friends ever. Our two children, Ruger and Drake, are adapting to their confinement in the backyard well, and will grow to love it! Jayson has had a successful deer season which cannot end soon enough! While Christmas is always chaotic, I have been blessed enough to have a slow fall season with work, so I'm not on the road all the time!


Well I guess that is all for now, and as I get more familiar with this, I'll start using it as a better means of communicating with everyone!!!


Lots of love, Mary Barton and Jayson

1 comments:

mary frances said...

Hey, this is very neat. Love the card-thanks.
See you soon to celebrate Kwaanza.........Love, Frances