CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

BUSY SEASON

It's that time of year! My days of staying in pjs all day and the luxury of not having to wear make up are all drawing to a close! My busy season was officially kicked off on January 25 when I flew to Phoenix for our National Sales Conference! Love love love it there! Gorgeous weather and scenary! Everyone must visit...plus I found a great consignment shop and ya'll know I love me some bargains! But God allowed me to get home safely where I arrived to find my house SPOTLESS and clean sheets on the bed (my favorite thing in life!) How great is Jayson?!?

Speaking of, deer season has come and gone, but not without leaving a momento for us to remember it by....yes, we are now the proud parents of a mounted TROPHY deer...mounted on the wall, not on something else! The limit has been set to ONE on display and only one. If this deer's larger uncle finds himself dead next year by the hand of Jayson, he may just have to take some pictures, because this Foster Family budget cannot see it necessary to allocate funds EVERY YEAR to mount the carcass.

With spring here soon, we are EAGERLY awaying all the new babies that are on their way! Meredith's twin boys, Misty's little girl, Etta's boy, Kristen's TBD, Paige's boy, and I'm sure someone else will be with child before the week is over....not me!!!
We love everyone and miss you terribly!!! Continue to pray for God's work in our lives and know that you and your families are in our prayers! We are so blessed!
Lots of love,
Jayson and Mary Barton

0 comments: